Just as you can manage and organize items in a set, you can save and manage works in a set on the Search Works page. Sets are manually created to collect a group of records for a purpose, such as records needing review, records awaiting data, and so on.
To save works to a set:
- Open the Search Works page by performing a search from the gear menu of the asset panel, or click the “Add Work Record” button from the item record.
- Select the works you would like to add to a set by holding shift or control (command for Macs) on your keyboard and click.
- Right-click your mouse to open the actions menu, and select “Add Works to Set”.
- Important: Since Mac users do not have the right-click option on the mouse, be sure to enable your computer’s touchpad or mouse in system preferences to access right-click options.
- In the confirmation window, enter the Set Name and Description and assign an accessibility option in order to save.
- The saved set is accessible in the Sets panel next to the List View panel. This is where you can open, edit, or delete existing sets. You can also create a new set from the Sets panel as well.